DAY 4 - Strength During Difficult Times

  

 Day 4

  Read: Deuteronomy 33:25-27

The Bible tells us in Deuteronomy 33:25 that as your days are so shall your strength be. Whatever God allows through the day, He will give us the strength to go through. We are assured that He will supply the strength we need to face whatever today has in store. His grace, power and strength are adequate for me to be triumphant today!! In ourselves, we are inadequate, but in Jesus we are more than able to face any challenge.

In the midst of uncertainty, may we know that God will carry us through. Do not give into despair. As Paul says, in my weaknesses, I experience the power of God at work. I am strong because of God’s grace upon me. Hold onto God’s promises.

There are three important points that Jewish mothers teach their children to pray each day:

1. Lord, thank You for giving my soul back to me. It is a new day and I am alive.

2. Lord, all that I need for today, You have already supplied.

3. Lord, I thank You that You believe in me.       www.newhopetv.org

Jesus said in Mark 11:24, believe that you have received all that you need, that includes confidence, strength and assurance for the day. You will come through this victoriously, you can go through this day triumphantly and you will be more than a conqueror.

:: Prayer ::

Lord, Your grace is sufficient for me. You are the Light of the world. In the midst of the uncertainty, help me to hold onto You. In Jesus name, Amen.

----------------------------------------------------

The Book 'Covid19 is a Word Not a Sentence' is available online on Amazon.in as Paperback and Kindle Versions. Click Below to Buy online

------------------------------------

 

DAY 3       ||       DAY 4 - IMAGE       ||       TABLE OF CONTENTS       ||       DAY 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 15 - Peace In The Midst Of Lockdown

DAY 32 - God At Work

DAY 34 - Be A Blessing