DAY 40 - Faith In God

                                   

DAY 40

Read: Job 1:1-9

My faith in God is not dependent on what I get from Him nor does it have any ulterior motive. It is not directed by what He chooses to withhold from me. It is irrespective of the way my prayers are answered. Worshiping Him, enjoying His presence in my life and celebrating His love for me is far greater than anything else.

Job 1:9 says: Satan answered the Lord, Does Job fear God for nothing? In the book of Job, we find an interesting dialogue about Job between God and Satan. Satan insinuates that Job loves God because of all the blessings God has given him. That is the reason he worships God. God states that even if all the blessings are taken away, Job will still worship Him.

In our present situation, with the challenges we are facing, God calls us to worship Him, continue to love Him. Even though earthly blessings seem to be withdrawn in terms of job loss, financial difficulties, sickness, will we still love Him?

Job 13:15 says; ‘Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him, I will hope in Him, I will present my case. Job 1:21,22 says: The Lord gave, and He has taken away. Blessed be the name of the Lord. In all these things Job did not sin. He tore his clothes fell down to the ground and worshipped God”.

Job’s life is an example of true worship, exemplary faith, endurance and steadfast love.

:: Prayer ::

Dear Lord, help me to continue to worship You and serve You even when life is difficult because You are faithful, and I have put my trust in You. In Jesus name, Amen.

------------------------------------
The Book 'Covid19 is a Word Not a Sentence' is available online on Amazon.in as Paperback and Kindle Versions. 
Click Below to Buy online

------------------------------------

 

DAY 39       ||       DAY 40 - IMAGE       ||       TABLE OF CONTENTS       ||       TESTIMONY


If you are blessed, please share your comments below 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 15 - Peace In The Midst Of Lockdown

DAY 32 - God At Work

DAY 34 - Be A Blessing